Thursday, June 7, 2012

window

If you were to peek into our window today these are some of things you might have seen.

Early morning with my two of my babes....the best way to start a day.
What I saw when I walked down to make breakfast...clearly Isabelle got there before me:)

Drinking my morning coffee while I made pizza dough.
Working like mad to make stuff for an upcoming retreat and losing my mind as I listened to the hammer pound and pound and pound...or maybe my hearing not my mind. Toss up.

Trying to stay sane in the midst of to-do lists that are wanting to swallow me and my soul.

Walking in on this and being reminded that I would not have it any other way.
Giving in and letting our basement be destroyed...because I know my kids will remember their forts long before they would remember a clean home anyway.
Laughing when I see personalities and preferences come out in the little things...like m&ms.
Hope you enjoyed peeking.

No comments: