Sunday, June 17, 2012

feel free to drool

I made a pizza last Thursday. It was a spur of the moment kind of meal. I had made an extra batch of dough and needed to use it....along with some basil that was threatening to go brown. Pizza it is. I needed more on it than just the pesto (though pesto can stand alone BELIEVE me). I had purchased fresh mozzarella from the local grocery knowing that sometime it would come in handy....it did. I also had some little gem-sized bites of sun dried tomatoes that were demanding I added them for color's sake-luckily they tasted divine as well. Here is what I came up with....pardon me while I sit here drooling.
I love super thin pizza...crunchy delight!

cue the drooling

so beautiful

and it tasted heavenly....I am daydreaming currently about when to make it next....right now too soon?

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Mmmm. It looks amazing. I love those little balls of moz. I once ate almost a whole pound of them in one sitting. Im gonna try this recipe.

Moriah said...

This looks delicious! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Abby!