Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I cannot stop...

Recently I told you of my deep love for Salvation Army. The one just blocks from my house is amazing. The prices are so low they give me heart palpitations! I recently convinced my hubby to check out the men's dress shirts (he found three he LOVED) and while he browsed I took the kids and browsed the children's section. I never come away empty handed....

I adore this skirt, the ducks, the colors, the bow...gulp.


Little thermal leggins, strips and flowers...does it get any better than that folks?
This pile of clothing cost around $5 TOTAL...now you know why I cannot stop. If you are ever in the area we can hit up the shop together...cause you know I am always up for going:)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Awww! Love this. I TOTALLY miss that Salvation Army. We loved being so close, and you're right. The prices there are pretty unbeatable!