Thursday, August 23, 2012

and I am ok with that....

Some days you just want to eat this.......

and drink this...
and play on this....

and give your baby a little oreo shake....
because she is cutting a tooth...
and collect these...
and pose with your love because you have no photos together...
and you want any excuse to kiss and cuddle him....
and get a glimpse of this little mischievous one trying to be sneaky....
and your little boy trying to be soooo brave....
and having the best day at an isolated park that no one but you and your family is at....
and totally relating to your children wanting to never leave....

Days like that....I am ok with....that is for sure.

2 comments:

Chloe said...

This was a great post, Abby. So lyrical. I loved your photos too. On my way to the park now. Wish my love was home.

Jessica said...

looking good abby! i love your outfit!