Monday, July 21, 2014

My daily face

I've been needing to get out the door in a hurry this week which means I have a total of 5-10 minutes for hair and makeup. This has been my go to as of late.

brows...gives my face some needed defintion

MAC paintpot in Groundwork, put this all over my eyelid and a bit on my browbone

great neutral little pallet

Using a MAC 219 brush I cover my lid and crease with the darker browns, highlight under my eyebrow with the lights and line my eye on top only with the brown and black

few coats of mascara

the smallest dab of this goes a long long way-I use it to cover any under eye darkness

a pea-sized amount will cover all the areas I want to even out and is super easy since I apply it with my hands

best bronzer ever


swipe on the cheeks, nose and chin

blush-my favorite makeup item, just on the cheeks

love this stuff-spray all over my face and it gives a nice dewy finish while making the makeup last longer
 
apply straight from the tube and then blot down with my finger (color is Sheer Mandarin)
 

best shot I could get of the finished product...you get the idea:)

 
 









No comments: