Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mini-Series: My Favorite Spot: Meagan Lindsay Shuptar

It is such a treasure to have friends that are creative, talented and fun-loving. Meagan Lindsay Shuptar is one of those treasures. Meg and her husband Jon have three adorable (and I do mean adorable) children. Meagan works and owns her own photography business along with being mama to her three little babes. As a photographer her ability to capture moments in time has a simplicity and power of composition that is captivating.  If you aren't already following her on Instagram you might want to rectify that as soon as you can. When I thought of doing this mini-series Meg was one of the first people I thought of asking to contribute. As usual she did not disappoint.

The question: What is your favorite spot(s) in your home?


The walls! I like I get creative with little collages of art, frames, and decor...and one huge reason I love the walls is that they are often the cleanest spot in my house haha. Posters are by Mini & Maximus, the square painting of the woman is by Lady Noel Designs, and the frames etc are pieces from thrifting as well as some vintage things from my grandparents. 


Check out Meagan's photography blog at www.mlindsayphotography.com

Follow her on Instagram: @mlindsayshuptar





No comments: