Sunday, July 20, 2014

BBQ Chicken Pizza..

           ....with a few jalapenos and red onions....so yummy!
 


 
 
I discovered the recipe on this woman's cooking channel.  If you are a visual learner like me then she might be your new best friend. I did make a slight change to her recipe and used smoked gouda instead of smoked mozzarella, my deli counter was out. I think the smoked gouda made the pizza have this delicious creaminess and I have no plans of ever trying the smoked mozzarella. I held back on jalapenos all over the pizza because usually my hubby does not love that much heat. He said, after trying a bite of mine that next time we should put jalapenos all over. They really add something to the dish.  Let me know if you try this or any of her other recipes out, I plan on devouring many of her dishes in the near future.










 

  And in case you are curious, no my children did not eat this. I made a separate cheese pizza for them, I was in no mood for a food battle on this night.

No comments: