Saturday, July 7, 2012

company picnic

My husband's company had their annual picnic at the park....besides it being one of the hottest days of the year (luck has really been on my side lately eh?) it really was a fun time! I was chatting with a lady there and she had literally brought a change of clothing for half way through the picnic...I loved it! We all could have used a change of clothing...believe me.

They always have really fun things for the kiddos-including face painting. This was the first year that my sweet little Belle really got into it. She sat completely still as the artist started painting the swirls of pink she had requested all about her eyes. It warmed me to see Belle's precious reaction to seeing herself in the mirror....I had taken a few photos of her too and she just kept asking to see them. Love that girl.




No comments: