Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our week in pictures...

lots of outdoors=lots of baths

Vera loves to do my "makeup" while we watch youtube videos



coloring and drawing...this makes me happy every time
 
lil miss sunshine


these two never cease to make me smile with their antics

catching snuggles between these two




angry about something and pouting

how I found the runaway sleeper one night...in with her brother


the best grocery helper that ever was


how they decided to line up as we walked over to church
 
laughed at how they both had fallen asleep


milk in special glasses always tastes better
 

my precious little dreamer


these sisters are so sweet
 
roly polly whisperer

watermelon by the slice please

off to the track to burn some energy-Judah brought the gun to let us know when the race officially started:)

enjoying our dear friends' newest member Petey
 
making cookies with this handsome one
 

No comments: