Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My current favorite : Facial Cleanser

 
 
This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used. It takes off  every bit of makeup and leaves the skin clean but not tight.  The other day I had put eyeliner all over my face to create a faux mustache and super thick eyebrows (don't ask why) and with a single pump of this stuff it all came off! They sell this stuff in small bottles at Ulta and Nordstrom, but I suggest going for the huge bottle from QVC. I just finished mine and I think I bought it about two years ago and have used it almost every day. My new one came today in the mail and I am thankful because nothing else will substitute. I have tried other soaps and often they break me out after a week of use....this stuff is pure gold! Give it a try, I don't think you will regret it.
 
 

No comments: