Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Eating Pizza

I finally am getting back to making meals again. I think they have my order memorized at Qdoba due to us ordered from there some many times in the last few weeks. Between eating there and being spoiled by my mom's amazing holiday meals I have been doing very little cooking. It was absolutely luxurious while it lasted but I have been chomping at the bit to get back in the kitchen.  I already was feeling the itch after such a long break, but added to that my sister bought me three new cookbooks for Christmas that I have been devouring (pun intended) and ready to test out. Though the meal below is one on regular rotation believe me that the food rolling out of my kitchen has all been new recipes...which is both fun and interesting. Last night's spiced rubbed pork butt was close to a success, minus Judah who nearly threw-up after the first bite. Oh well. Someday he will eat food besides carbs...someday...right?


    Now for the pizza. This time it was onions, garlic, sausage, parmesan, cherry tomatoes and pesto. So good.




Anyone else enjoying being back in the kitchen? Or are there some recipes I need to be trying...anyone?? Anyone??

No comments: