Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Everlane

I bought this shirt and this shirt from a online store named Everlane. To be honest I am not even sure how I first stumbled upon the store, but I am so thankful I did. When I opened my first order from Everlane it was love at first sight and first wear for both of them! A huge feat! I did end up giving the second shirt away to one of my friends. It was calling her name in my closet every single day-what else could I do?  I do however plan on buying another few shirts in the next few weeks because they fit me very well. I have a short torso so the box cut style hits me just where a normal shirt on most people would, which is fabulous. Their shirts impress me because they are well priced, nice quality, hold up to a good wash and dry cycle and are made by a great company I can get behind. I suggest checking them out and maybe even buying something. Go here to do it.



         What secret companies do you all know about and want to share with me?

 

No comments: