Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pipi

One of my favorite movies growing up was Pippilongstocking.

 A red head, with freckles, who did fun and crazy things all day-wonder why I loved it?? Anyhow-this Christmas I bought the movie for Isabelle. The girl loves it as much as me:) And there is something so special about singing a song from your childhood with your child...

            "Pippilongstocking is cooooming into your world, 
             a freckled faced red-headed girl you outta know, 
          she'll turn your life into a whirl...WHOOOA WHOOOA!" 

Well, one day Isabelle brought something she had been drawing up to me-and low and behold look what the girl drew:) So perfect-in fact I am pretty sure I still draw braids like the top picture.
     And just in case you forgot how sweet my newest little babe is I added a photo to remind you:)

3 comments:

the cuthberts said...

I LOVED pipi...and the time she washed the floor with brushes on her feet...

abby said...

totally one of my favorite scene!!

Catie said...

Seriously THE cutest little drawing! Keepers for sure (which is why blogging is so great because you also have them right here) Love you, friend.