Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Heart Valentine's Day

I adore Valentine's Day!! I think I always have-and NO I have not had a boyfriend for every single one of my lifetime(and HOLY MOLY I still enjoyed it....shock indeed!!!).

Which leads me to my next soapbox-I mean point. Why do people hate this holiday SO much??? I mean, the way I see it, we have a day to show people in our lives that we LOVE them!! How great is that? I don't care if it is commercialized(what is not these days)-so just don't spend money-just love on people!!

Anyway-I love this holiday and I love doing fun little lovey dovey things all day long with my kids, my husband, whoever wants love. Hope yours was beautiful too...and if you are one of those people that hate Valentine's Day....I am sorry. I think you miss out.
heart sugar cookies of course

teaching Isabelle how to frost-she was pretty good


V-Day card from G&G Clark


my little Valentine with some of her gifts

love her


Isabelle took this picture-not too shabby huh?
                               Happy Valentine's Day-We love because He first loved us!!

No comments: