Monday, April 6, 2009

The Best Kept Secret!!!!

I just found the most amazing and addicting web site yet!! It is called
http://makeupalley.com/
This website has reviews on make-up, board discussions, etc. However, the BEST thing it has on it is what is called their SWAP. You can list any make-up you have that you no longer want...and people that are interested in it will offer to swap you something they have for it. Now tons of people have brand new stuff on there-because it came in a packaged deal and they already have it, or the color is not to their liking....you get the idea. It is perfection!! You can contact people that have stuff you want and ask if they would exchange it for something off of your list.

I have already made two swaps....I had a Dolce and Gabbana perfume I never used. I swapped it for Bobbi Brown (my fav) eyeshadows in Nude, Grey and one in the longwear cream color Stone. I then swapped this Stila Contouring Palette I receive (for free for doing a blog on Stila make-up) but never use because I do not like contouring my face. I am getting for it a Bobbi Brown lip brush, shadow brush, concealer brush, Burts Bees marshmallow vanishing cream, Burts Bees almond milk beeswax hand cream, and a freebie (she just threw in) of a cream eyeshadow in mink!! How great is that!! I am getting rid of stuff I never use and getting things I really want in exchange. And all you have to do is pay shipping!! Unreal!! Please check this site out-it is amazing. My username is Colorme, in case you want to check my page out. Let me know if you have questions, comments or you start doing this....please trust me though-it is addicting!!!!

No comments: