Tuesday, November 4, 2014

adding mature sparkle

 
Honestly overall I am not a fan of glitter on a woman. It too often reads childish for me.  However, I have discovered a way glitter looks good on any woman, no matter what their age. Nail polish. Not the big white chunks of glitter you find on the painted fingers of young girls, but the more refined shimmer.
 Zoya Pixi Dust nail polish reads sparkly without reading kid. It has a level of sophistication to it because it has a matte finish rather than a shiny one. The Pixi Dust is to be layered over any polish and left without a top coat. It has a gritty feel to it, almost like a sandpaper once dried. My favorite way to wear the Pixi Dust is in a neutral shade over a similar hue of polish. Below I paired Zoya's Pixi Dust in Godiva with Chanel's Trapeze and the end result is just what I like. Festive and eye catching but not "senior prom", if you know what I mean. I plan on wearing this combo a few times for the coming holidays. Do you have any polish selections you go to for celebrating this time of year?
 







No comments: