Thursday, November 6, 2014

a discount and tip

 
About a month ago I went to the Anthropologie store opening in Naperville. I purchased the sweater below for $100 plus tax. Ouch. After coming home and thinking about it for a while, I decided to return it. For me $100 is a lot to drop on a single clothing item! (hello, I could buy a whole new wardrobe at resale shops for that!!) I did miss having the sweater though and kept it in my basket online to check to see if the price ever dropped. And to my delight it did-and then to sweeten the pot today they are running a promo for 20% off of all sweaters (even sale sweaters!!). I called the store to see if they had my size in stock so I could save on shipping and handling. But they didn't.
 
Did you know if they don't have your size in store they will have it shipped to your house FOR FREE!? (some of you are probably saying...duh, yeah we knew that...wish you had told me!)
 
Sooooo I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for waiting a month.
 
And if you have been eyeing any sweaters there you just might want to get them now.
 
 
 
image taken from here

No comments: