Tuesday, September 18, 2012

if I could

Once in my life I was selected for a study that involved me getting to go on an Anthropologie shopping spree. Seriously one of the best days of my life (and not just because of the shopping:)). I decided to pretend I had that option today....what would I pick I wondered?  It probably was the easiest wad of "cash" I have ever burned through...but then again I was shopping at Anthro not Salvation Army-reality check! Here is what I burnt the wad on-in my pretend world that is....

AG Stevie Ankle (I have these in red and adore them!!) $158.00
Tiered Pointelle Sweater Dress $148.00-Classy with a little twist of perfect!

Opaque Ombre Tights $18.00-because tights are always a good idea



AG Stevie Ankle Color $158.00-Yeah this color would be nice too!

Graphic Begonia Shirt Dress $198.00-How lovely right?!
Now I know those prices are crazy-but those items are amazing...and to be honest the AG pants are worth it...truly they are!

What are you hankering for on your "shopping spree?"

3 comments:

Meg said...

Oh wow...I would love to go on a Anthro shopping spree! I would drown in debt, but at least I would look cute ;)

lifeatruestory4.blogspot.com

the cuthberts said...

I'm in love with ombre tights.

Fashion Stains said...

heart the ombre tights! Nice finds!