Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Cutest Clothes

In a dream world these are some of the things I would buy for my little Isabelle. I one day was at a garage sale and a woman approached me wanting to know if I would be interested in buying some higher scale clothing for my little girl. I am thinking Gap-that is higher scale clothing to me. But the woman has tons (like an entire huge moving box) full of name brands I have never heard of for children. I think the only one I truly had ever heard of was Olilly. The box was amazing. Clothing so adorable and unique I did not know they existed. She sold me the ENTIRE box for an amazing price. I looked up online and literally what I bought the whole box for (which included outfits, jackets, shoes, etc) was what one of the pairs of shoes cost....$80. Who spends that on baby shoes??!! Well....I can now say I understand the temptation. I love looking at the websites of some of the clothing brands I own now....merely for inspiration really-but on my they are so darn cute!!








2 comments:

Caitlin said...

**gasp**
Are those the pieces you own now?
so precious!

Ellie said...

Wow! So cute. And it's always better when you get a great deal!