Wednesday, January 1, 2014

To-Do....my first mini-series

 Happy New Year!!
 
One thing I always look forward to in a new year is a new calendar, planner or journal. Documentation of day to day life has been something I have done since high school. Recently I stumbled upon a few of my old creative journals-maybe I will dig one out and take a few photos for you all, but it got me thinking. Everyone must have some manner in which they organize or note their days.
It might be a calendar, an app, a to-do list, a scrap of notepaper with thoughts scribbled on it, anything and everything. My interest in this type of documenting coupled with my forever love of  glimpses into other peoples' lives inspired me to attempt my first mini-series entitled "To Do".  (I doubt the blogging world calls these things mini-series, but since I am not up-to-date with my blogging terms mini-series will have to do)
 
  I contacted a few different women I know and asked if they would be willing to give me a snapshot of their documentation from the past few days/week for me to share. Below are a few shots I have thus far gathered. It fascinates me how differently (or similarly) people are when it comes to outlining their hours. Each photo I received made me smile and inspired me. Whenever I received an email from one of them this past week it felt as if I was opening a treasure as I was allowed access into their lives.
Enjoy!
Meg Lindsay Shuptar


Annie Wilson

Joanna Panner
 
Liz Hohl Boulet
Ruth Seward

Jeanne Nielson

 
 
Emily Okholm Ganzer
 
me

me

 

My hope is to run this series for the month of January, but obviously I need pictures to share. If you would be willing to be a part of this please send me an photo of how you document your days at abbyseward@gmail.com
 I cannot wait to see what we all come up with!

No comments: