Monday, October 26, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie

I found this recipe one day and have made it so many times since. It is absolutely delicious. I leave out the sherry, the pearl onions and the chives. But make any variation you want and I promise it will still be amazing!!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/individual-chicken-pot-pies-recipe/index.html

Below are the pictures of my chicken pot pie journey:)



Anything simmering in butter not only will taste amazing-but smells amazing too!! And for me, when I cook I want things to smell really yummy in the process....nothing builds an appetite better or makes a home homier.

I love creative touches with food....so of course all of us have to have our first letter of our name on our pies-and then one for love....since we all need that too!

Mine....


Nate's....it was delicious and filling and warm and perfect! Try it and let me know what else I should be baking up here in the Clark home.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I love pot pie and those are so cute!

Kendra said...

I have no idea why I haven't found your blog before now, but I'm excited to follow it now! You are so cute and creative. I love the letters on the pot pies - fabulous!