Friday, October 23, 2009

An Afternoon Out

So for the past week Judah, Isabelle, and me were all sick. Fever, runny nose, cough, (ear ache for Isabelle)-no swine flu for any of us though. Well, one afternoon we needed to get out....but where do you go when sick and with kiddos that are also sick? Your backyard-and boy was is wonderful!
Laying out on our blankets.....
Judah and one of the MANY leaves that Isabelle collected that day.
Me, the crazy mother of these two little love babes.My sweet little one-showing me her shoe....this girl loves her shoes!

Sweetest little man around-giving out as many smiles as coughs.
Isabelle....my favorite little pal...can't you tell why?

Snuggles together-my favorite moments as a mom.

Just staring up-and wondering about all those leaves and just how they change colors.

Hmmmm...still thinking about that one, right Judah?

What a perfect time to just watch the world go by.:)

3 comments:

English Roses said...

What precious and adorable little ones! And you look so lovely Abby! I hope we can visit the U.S. soon and see all of you!
Bless you, xoxo

Caitlin said...

aaw, how sweet!
And I love Isabelle's sweater :D

Blomgrens said...

Aaaah, so sweet. I LOVE all the pics but especially the nose to nose one ;) What a fun mom!!!