Thursday, June 26, 2014

The perfect meal...every time.

 
My husband and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary on Tuesday and enjoyed a delicious dinner out at one of our favorite restaurants, Fire and Wine , located in downtown Glen Ellyn. After a leisurely long dinner we walked a block down to Blackberry Market where we shared an amazing blackberry brownie and latte. I cannot say enough good about the food at these two places. If you are ever in the area please check them out!
 
This Grilled Romaine Salad (we always split it ) is the best I have ever had.
 

I am a pizza nut, so though there are countless mouthwatering dinner options I almost always get the Sopressata Pizza. Spicy, garlicky, onions, cheese and all on the perfect pizza crust.


The Blackberry Brownie is not only huge (you can share and still have left overs) but it is delicious. I am not usually a huge fruit and dessert fan, but this brownie is one of the exception. Also, coffee from Blackberry Market is always a good idea.

No comments: