Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Current Favorite : Bronzers


I am very pale with freckles. When one is so pale most bronzers look as if an orange chalk stick has been rubbed all over. This is not (usually) the goal of any woman. However, there is a bronzer I have fallen in love with and used for the past 3 year. Bobbi Brown's Bronzer is perfection. The consistency is smooth and the bronzer is matte. I appreciate that Bobbi always offers a wide range of colors in her makeup line so that finding the perfect shade is rarely a problem. The Golden Light shade is fabulous on me and gives me a realistic touch of color without going overboard.

I also adore her Illuminating Bronzer because it gives dimension and energy to my face on those days when it is feeling/looking a bit dull. Often times during the Summer or when on vacation I just swipe the Illuminating Bronzer on my face along with a swipe of chapstick and am ready to go for the day. I love when I come across products that allow me to get ready in the fewest steps possible. Don't you? So, if you have not ever tried a bronzer or if you are still on the hunt for a good one I cast all of my votes for Bobbi's!







Bronzing Powder in Golden Light
Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Aruba
Bobbi Brown's website and these images found here.

No comments: