Friday, August 19, 2011

Homemade Pasta and Fresh Tomatoes:)

We broke out our pasta maker the other night-and let me just tell you that will soon be a regular practice here. Homemade pasta is so good-just so different in all the right ways!! It is quite the mess-but the kids have so much fun with it I might just have to bite the bullet and be ready to clean a great deal. Also, my sweet little garden is giving up tomatoes:) lots and lots of tomatoes. I snapped a few pictures of my recent picks-huge, red, delicious!! Today's lunch will be tomatoes roasted soft with oil, garlic, salt and pepper and tossed all over pasta-one of my personal favorites! Yum!! PS: why did no one tell me you have to use a cage thing for tomatoes or they grow insanely all over??!! Live and learn I guess.








No comments: