Thursday, January 6, 2011

Adoption

I have so many people in my life that either have adopted or are in the process of adoption. I love seeing the beauty of the way God hand picks and forms a family that He knew would exist since the beginning of time.....I love it. My darling friend Kelly is raising money for their upcoming adoption and I wanted to give you all the option of helping her/her family out with this beautiful journey. She is selling ADORABLE t-shirts and coffee (hello yes coffee) on her blog. Make sure and check it out from the link below..........


http://dkblomgren.blogspot.com/2010/12/t-shirts-t-shirts-t-shirts.html




Feel free to spread the word to others you know that might want something like this themselves:)


On another note-have I mentioned I adore winter?? I DO!!!

1 comment:

Blomgrens said...

Thanks for your support and love. XOXOXO