Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Coffee Backfire....!

This afternoon I had a hankering for a yummy cup of espresso. I decided..what the hey-I'll go for a latte, an iced latte! So I got out the beans
and ground them up, placed them in my espresso maker and guess what happened?? Nothing. Not a darn thing!! It ran and ran and ran and never, ever, EVER made a drop of espresso. Grrrrrr.



Then I decided (after waiting about 20 mintues, attempting to unscrew one of the pieces of it (fail)) to have a french press. Ran to go get my hot pot-only to discover that I accidently sold BOTH of my hot pots at a garage sale we had about two weeks ago. Unreal you say? Yes, I would agree with you.

Finally, I found this strange coffee stove top thingy I bought for my hubby about two years ago and decided to give it a go. After attempting to use it without directions (and no I am not an idiot-this coffee thingy really truly needs to have directions for you to know how to use it) I finally found them and enjoyed an amazing cup of espresso!! Thank goodness....there are happy ever afters after all:)

Cheers to coffee and a lovely Wednesday:)

No comments: