Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!!



This is how I too feel on Christmas Morning....oh Isabelle my little girl-we share so much in common!
My little boy.....joyful as always...he really just loved the wrapping paper.



Adorable....a little girl in pink...opening a pile of presents...on Christmas Morning....love.

Singing Christmas Songs with my family....here she is with her cousin Charlotte....how sweet right?!
After the most amazing Christmas dinner(and brunch and lunch and treats...all made by my mom..who truly is the most amazing and generous cook there is!!)-sporting our music crowns. We all got little horns and numbers at our plates and after dinner did a musical performance that had us all laughing so hard we could barely breath!!

Christmas is my favorite....my Savior was born and He has changed my life forever!!

No comments: