Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hallo Hallo WEEN

Any great ideas for adult costumes??? Nothing sketchy either. I cannot decide whether we should all go house to house....or just stay at our house and let all the cutie dressed up kids come to us. Either way Isabelle will love it...which is the goal.
(this is a little shot of my girl....what a goof)
We have not carved pumpkins yet-but I am thinking tonight might just be the night:) I have rented from the library (the only way to go:)) Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin...something. I forget now-but it seems like that could be the perfect event. Maybe I will invite my parents to come over and play too-who knows:) I really am excited to have pumpkin seeds!! When I was little my dad would take all the pumpkin seeds, clean them off and spread them out on a cookie sheet. Then he would put butter and salt all over them and bake them till they were crispy delicious!! If you have never tried this you should-I hope to myself with our little one.

Please send me pictures of your cute Halloween outfits-it would be so fun to see what everyone is up to. I will do the same.....I promise!!

Happy Autumn to all:) Enjoy the beauty of fall....no crabbing about cold!!
High Point: Painting this afternoon....I really like the one I did today...which is always a nice finish to a painting!
Low Point: Spoiled milk and chicken....the smell of my fridge was horrid!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! We carved our pumpkin over the weekend I roasted pumpkin seeds - I used olive oil and salt though...I bet butter is yummy!